Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I signify nothing....

Found a great quiz on Jenni's blog and I can't help but be amused by it.




You're The Sound and the Fury!

by William Faulkner

Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips
with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue,
but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard
time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant
anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


... and I do miss those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books, I had a great one with a unicorn in it, I really like unicorns.

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

YAY! an update! (but I've already SEEn this. . . don't you realize you're here solely to amuse me!?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Mommyleek said...

Heh,

You're The Dictionary!
by Merriam-Webster
You're one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an exceptional speller and very well organized.


I guess that just about sums it up.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

lmao Angi that's way too funny. :) At least you're a classic!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

E-
now you're bringing out my kinky side since I am only here for your amusement, mistress. ;)

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home