Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Monday, March 06, 2006

today's horoscope/ nerves

"Be a little braver than you normally are today, dear Taurus. Take some risks and show others that you have the strength to accomplish anything. There is a lively, anxious feeling to the day that could make you quite restless. This energy is encouraging you to get up and get going. Initiate something yourself instead of sitting back and waiting for someone else to take the lead. Don't be afraid of failing. You will never succeed if you don't even try."

Hmph. In thirty minutes or so I have to go to work. Immediately after that I leave for class. I'm so excited and nervous and all that good stuff. I've not even had any coffee today, I don't need it. Anyone who knows me, knows how very, very, odd that is. Miraculously, even the cold I've been battling since last week some time has abated.

Whew.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll love it. Good luck x

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything went well!!!!!!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger e said...

*knock knock* Anybody home? How was school?

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home