Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

unbearable cuteness....



We went to visit some puppies on Sunday. Chesapeake Bay Retrieve/ Labrador mixes. 10 of them. I went all googly. Especially when this one fell alseep in my arms. She was just so comfortable there, I didn't want to put her down to leave!

My friend, Mike, too, went a little googly. (I'm not sure who's cuter in this picture, Mike or the puppy). He is going to kill me for using him and "cute" in the same sentence.




************

In other news, I start my first round of training at Amazon today. It's just temp work,until the end of January or so (if I make it). Hours are 7:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday - Thurs. Its expected that I will be walking 12-15 miles per day.

So, it's actually a challenge, now, to see if I can do it.

More later. Just wanted to share some cheesy cuteness.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Cuteness, yes. Cheesy? Nuh-uh! Just plain ol' cute!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Best of luck with Amazon!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

lol Mike IS cute, look at that totally-in-love face he's making at that puppy!

Amazon hours sound pretty yucky... but actually, it sounds like the perfect shift for those of us like me who don't actually sleep. All that walking might kill me though lol. Good luck with that!

3:14 AM  
Blogger me said...

I love that first picture! OMG! DOes anyone remember that dog that Quick Draw McGraw used to give the "doggie snack" to? LOL

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,

I saw something that made me think of you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

And no, I don't hate you for using me and 'cute' in the same sentence... I do look stupidly googly, though.

Call me!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having fun in the Amazon.
WoooooooWHOOOOOOOOOO!

(Except for all the dust,
man it is killing me!
That and the I have no
other life part... but it is
kind of like a vacation from
my life... with sore feet and pay!)

2:32 AM  
Blogger e said...

Hellooooooo? Anybody home in this ghost blog? *tumbleweeds*

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home