Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dance, magic dance....

What is it about men in makeup? I just got an awesome package in the mail from E2. I have the movie but not the soundtrack. How many times have I lusted over the soundtrack and then put it back on the shelf? Too many to count. Thank ye! I'm gonna go dance around like a complete lunatic now.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The soundtrack's as fantastic as the movie. As The World Falls Down has to be one of Bowie's great songs.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

oh god yes, it gives me chills....

10:25 AM  
Blogger e said...

Do you dance like a muppet when the Chilly Down song comes on?? :-P

7:14 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

i do! And when magic dance used to come on the movie, I threw my baby brother around like they did to Toby -- well with limitations due to the ceiling.

:)

8:52 AM  
Blogger e said...

LMAO. Niiiiiice. I used to hide my eyes when she goes into his room after the goblins have come and pulls the blanket off the mattress and it's empty. Even though I knew nothing was there, I was always afraid it was going to be a severed head or something. Lol. Kids!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home