Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

packing

boxes and boxes all over the place. today the heat is amazing, to boot. Raven has been carting the baby and myself all over helping to tie up some loose ends and keeping me company.

last night we were up until 3 a.m. doing pedicures. that was nice.

so today may be the last night here. at this stage, no news is good news I think. i really really REALLY want a cigarette right now.

...so progress is good. We unfortunately have very little "muscle" help due to the timing so I'm really looking forward to the short trip to New England area this weekend. My mind is too busy to try to make any arrangments up there so I just have phone numbers. 'Spose that works.

Also the Cheshire cat is going back to his people.... which is rather sad, but good since they need a cat.

Well back to packing. If anyone ends up 'round here, and wants to lift some boxes, stop on by. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Well, I hope that since you're packing that this means you will be moving those boxes into your new home. Good job and getting it all done and keeping your head above water! Make sure you guys update your address at OPC on MTC.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will, Vickie. We are supposed to actually close on our house today, and then start moving in immediately, and then clean the apartment tomorrow, and then fly to NH tomorrow (oh, and i have to work a half day tomorrow, since I have a pretty important meeting), so we were up until about 5:30 this morning loading the truck. Alas, we can't do any more until we can unload it, after we close, so I am just...well, relaxing. Scary thing. :) And yes, will update the OPC address. :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Mommyleek said...

Good luck on the moving. Take your time about it. You'll be there the rst of your lives, so taking a month or two to get everything out of their boxes will seem pretty miniscule in the long run.

And enjoy your little vacation to new england!

1:45 PM  
Blogger e said...

Holy crap, guys. That is the kind of schedule that'd have me twitching and looking for a corner to sit in and stare at the wall. Lol. GOOD LUCK!!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home