Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

let them bleed

I love me some Tori. Places I've seen Tori:

Washington, DC
Newark, DE
Columbia, SC
Atlanta, GA
Camden, NJ
Baltimore, MD
Camden, NJ


...and yes, drove to SC and GA only to see the show and come back the next day:) It's a sickness, I tell ya. Or a balm. This last show, you could see her, I don't want to say age, but there was definately some of life's weather on her face -- funny by the end of the show, it was not longer visible - as if she and the audience were symbiotic vampires -- as if she took a teeny bit from all of us -- I like that thought.

enough rambling now. i want cookies.



Which Tori Amos song are you?

Precious Things

School. Religion. Sex. All disappointments. Let them bleed.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Happy Phantom

You're a playful spirit with an exhibitionist side.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

ohhh, that's cool, ang. I guess under all my bounciness, I'm bitter and under your cynicism, you're bouncy!


:)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Mommyleek said...

Heh, yeah, I think that's about right. Two sides of the same coin?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

i'm spark. which makes sense, cos i'm addicted to nicotine patches.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home