Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hrmmm

Erin, my "frind", have at this one. How many bad grammar, syntax, and spelling problems can you find? :)



You Are From Venus



You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.
You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a frind to all.
Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

hahaha! Gotta love it eh?

But the description does seem to fit you, despite the obvious retardation of the person who wrote it.

9:46 AM  
Blogger e said...

I am starting to think that a "superiority complex" is just a derogatory term invented by people less intellectually advanced than we are. I don't have a complex, I just simply AM smarter than they are. Lol.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Quizzes are fun, but the people who create them? Clearly failed English class...repeatedly.

11:55 AM  
Blogger e said...

I just re-read that and it's not nearly as obviously sarcastic as it was in my head... You all know there was only a twinge of seriousness in that, right?

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home