Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Friday, March 31, 2006

a quick gloat

Two tests in class this week, and both of them scored 100.

Wow.

And yesterday's medical terminology exam was a tough one. I rarely gloat, but I'm particularly thrilled about this because I was so worried that I'd do poorly.

I brought home a portable table to practice the back sequence this weekend. I need to practice my body mechanics until they become natural, and work on timing.

mmm. time for coffee and some outdoor time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Gloat away! Sounds like you have a good reason. Isn't it amazing how well you can do at something when you truly have an interest in the subject matter? I hope to do this well with my MT courses here soon.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura didn't mention that she is the ONLY person in the history of the school to get 100 on the medical terminology test. She is a rock star.

9:44 AM  
Blogger westcoastmama said...

GO, Laura! GO, Laura! Go! Go!

:-) You know you rock!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home