Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Friday, December 22, 2006

ack!

It's almost Christmas, and a week ago, I was ahead of schedule! If anyone wants to help me make 4 huge trays of lasagne feel free to stop by. I'll let you munch on mozzerella when I'm not looking. I also have to do some cleaning. Just some... just the whole house. *sigh*

Welcome to the first day on the flip side of winter solstice. Can you feel it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Nope, not feeling it at all.

I'd come and help if it wasn't such a long drive. It would certainly be a much more exciting time than I have planned. And I promise I wouldn't even munch.

1:24 PM  
Blogger James said...

any leftovers in the freezer?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Fool's Errand said...

More importantly, we've just had a lunar eclipse and I thought of you as well as other like-minded souls as we watched from the balcony. Tried to take photos earlier but forgot the tripod so camera-shake killed that idea but I have some spectacular shots of multiple ginger moons galloping down the sky at slow shutter speeds if you're interested :D

I miss you, write to me. Love to the man x

2:41 PM  
Blogger On behalf of Ophelia said...

Come back you!
I like the new profile pic... but it isn't... you.

Then again, I am not me ;)

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home