Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Drop Dead Fred

Okay, so yeah, Drop Dead Fred is one of my favorite movies (I don't care if it's cheesy, snotface)...

... and I'm getting some crap on never having an imaginary friend, now.


So, what I really want to know is who was (is) your imaginary friend, and what did they do? Tell me about them.

7 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I talked about him @ MTC. He lived in the floorboard leading from our kitchen /dining area on Gunnison to the living room. He must have been a little guy, almost mouse-like in size to have had a domicile that small.

10:19 AM  
Blogger THe Q, said...

let family know about the blog spot if you can. it'll save me from having to tell the same damn story tweleve times or not have a reason somebody doesn't know. thanks, i'll let them know too when i can. the q,

11:58 AM  
Blogger THe Q, said...

also, one thing you might want to ask is, as an adult, those who had imaginary friends as a kid, to they still have one now? or if they didn't, did they create one that's with them now?

12:00 PM  
Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

my imaginary friends were the cloud people - they lived in the clouds *obviously. I talked to them all day when I wasn't reading in the summer.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

cool, Mike, a pocket friend. :)

dezi -- cloud people? hippie. *grin*

david-- umm, dude, I'm talking about imaginary friends that aren't the result of heavy drug use. and yes, I will point the fam to your blog even though DJ is the only one that tools around online... oh and I highly suggest use of spell check or something

12:39 PM  
Blogger me said...

In reference to your blog today: it's never too late to.... (have an imaginary friend).... ;-)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

goth hippie, if such a genre exists, thankyew verymuch :P

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home