Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Support Independant Artists

If anyone you know is into electronica at all I suggest this CD by Event Horizon -- it's really incredibly good. At the very least check out the samples available and see for yourself!

Okay, 'nuff shameless plug for my friend -- but I would not shameless plug something that I didn't believe in since that is foolish and nobody trusts your opinion afterwards. If you want to look into the mind of this madman -- and I suggest you do but with caution (and maybe cheese) -- he can be found sequestered over here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dez M.E. King said...

I think I like Flight and Aftermath the best. That's cool that Cafepress gives samples - I didn't know that. If your bud hasn't already, I'd suggest to him to check out CDbaby.com - they have a lot of shoppers there and they a relatively painless distrubtion system set up for indie artists.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home