Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

great big puppies

If anyone wants a big dog you should check here.

It's so very cool since they are friends and can only be adopted as a pair. I really want them but since we're not closing on the house for six weeks and don't have a fenced in yard, it's kinda out of the question. Also Doug pointed out that we're not exactly available to play while we're at work.

At the very least, check out the site, it's great for people looking for pets and getting an animal a home.

addendum: Please check HERE if you are in the market to adopt another kind of puppy -- cute, attentive, and hopefully not TOO slobbery. Mostly house trained.

(here I go with those shameless plugs again, at least they're not shameless PUGS... that can get weird.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

The last thing I need right now is another critter in my house, but I think it's great that things like this exist. There are so many animals out there that need a good home.

12:24 PM  
Blogger me said...

Um, hello? ::: waves ::: heh heh OMG!!! LMBO!!!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Okay Okay mike, you asked for it ;)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home