Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Today's Scope

My horoscope today:

"Today's celestial energy is shining light into all those cobweb-filled corners of your brain. You know the place, where all those feelings are stored that you'd really rather not revisit. It's going to be hard to hide today. Expect old events to come back to haunt you. Repressed dreams may come back with a vengeance. Try not to drown these feelings out, dear Taurus. Write your thoughts down, take a walk and really contemplate the lessons you need to learn from these experiences."

Nice......


Doctor's appointment in an hour. At least will get a note for work to say, yes, I have indeed been ill for the three days I've been out. I forgot to change my voicemail message before this morning and had 11 messages -- grrreeeattt. So I checked them and called a few people back and left messages. Hopefully they don't just hit their caller ID and call me back at home!

*

I'm going to have to get back to the horror-scope thing. Basically it encapsulates not today -- but the past month or more.

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home