Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!

Strong Women and Whiskey is 1 year old today! Loaded with strong women but a little low on whiskey. How did this begin? With my fiance on a two week business trip, and me home sick, and bored.

http://strongwomen-and-whiskey.blogspot.com/2005/04/well.html


It started as a place for me to reflect, and post some poetry. Now it's more food, photography, and life. Wild.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Blogs never seem to live up to their original intent, but I have to tell you how much I love what this one has become over the past year. Happy birthday blog!

11:37 AM  
Blogger westcoastmama said...

It's taken on a wonderful life of its own. Happy birthday!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

12:06 PM  
Blogger me said...

Mine is also a year old as of last month! happy anniversary, laura

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home