Strong Women and Whiskey

not for the delicate palate

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, Pennsylvania, United States

I've found that if you speak as if with authority on nearly any topic, most people will believe you. This frightens me.

Friday, April 29, 2005

20 something

This is a cool contest by Random House. Of course I'll enter but I won't place however I want to throw it out here so that anyone drifting by that can actually write may get the chance to try... http://www.randomhouse.com/rhpg/20by20contest/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

negative one anniversary :D too damn cute.. and fowl play? sheesh woman!! love ya~ jen

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I'm no longer twentysomething :-(

5:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

psst Jen -- the comment goes below the entry. :D thank you for stopping by, you know I can't help myself some days


JAMES!!!! hrm, sorry on the twenty something dilemma, that's right you just hit the BIG SCARY!!! I didn't know it was this one or I would have made sure to harrass you. Now I feel like a tard-hole.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home